It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:42 pm
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:18 pm 
Mega
Mega
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:06 am
Posts: 934
Location: Downtown LA, CA
We just launched a new store, and things tend to go wrong with these kinds of things - if you have any issues, please let us know in this thread so we can address!


Top
OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:31 pm 
cyberterrorist lord megadeath
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:39 am
Posts: 1127
Not an issue but if I pre-order History Repeating: Atomic Purple would I still get the stuff from pre-ordering Red on its own?


Top
OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:53 pm 
Mega
Mega
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:06 am
Posts: 934
Location: Downtown LA, CA
Yep, pre-order bonuses are the same no matter what you pre-order!

Cobalt.exe wrote:
Not an issue but if I pre-order History Repeating: Atomic Purple would I still get the stuff from pre-ordering Red on its own?


Top
OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:33 am 
Robocop
Robocop
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:04 am
Posts: 6177
Location: Louisville
Is there any way I can get the pre-order album (physical + download code) and all of the new shirts + hoodie all rolled into one deal?

I want to get the 80's starter pack since you all were out of stock at MAGFest but I also want to grab the VS shirt since I don't have it.

I don't know if this can be settled on here, or via PM, or what not. Just let me know.

_________________
JT wrote:
The pokepocalypse will be heralded in on a symphony of bad trumpet midis.
Johnny Tijuana wrote:
I'm not letting this go this is some grade-A bullshit you are trying to pull here motherfucker.


Image


Top
OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:43 am 
Mega
Mega
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:06 am
Posts: 934
Location: Downtown LA, CA
Yeah for sure - just buy the 80s starter pack and then the VS shirt separately but in the same order, and I'll kick you back a couple bucks. Same deal for anyone else reading this - email us at themegas at gmail if you want to work out a bundle that doesn't exist on the store.

Jay C wrote:
Is there any way I can get the pre-order album (physical + download code) and all of the new shirts + hoodie all rolled into one deal?

I want to get the 80's starter pack since you all were out of stock at MAGFest but I also want to grab the VS shirt since I don't have it.

I don't know if this can be settled on here, or via PM, or what not. Just let me know.


Top
OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:31 pm 
Mettaur
Mettaur
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:27 pm
Posts: 98
Location: Long Island
Is it normal for a $25 order to go up to $41, shipping it to Long Island in NY?


Top
OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:45 pm 
Mega
Mega
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:06 am
Posts: 934
Location: Downtown LA, CA
That definitely seems a bit high. I adjusted the weight by 2 ounces and it dropped to $11 shipping instead of $16, a little better if you want to try again. It's hard to know exactly what we'll be charged for shipping, because we're using a new company and the setup is a little complicated, especially with the bundles, but rest assured, we're gonna check every order once they go out and refund any overcharged shipping (but not charge extra if it's undercharged.)

ChickenSoup wrote:
Is it normal for a $25 order to go up to $41, shipping it to Long Island in NY?


Top
OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 2:09 am 
Telly
Telly

Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 2:04 am
Posts: 147
Hi I think the member of the band that manages twitter heard of me :P , but here I go:

When I wanna check out of the store, I am redirected to paypal, I simply do not want to do anything with them, since they will not let me. So is there any other way I can check out that doesn't involve paypal in any sort of way?


Top
OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 5:56 am 
Telly
Telly
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:56 am
Posts: 108
Location: New Jersey
Hero of Lime Forums wrote:
Hi I think the member of the band that manages twitter heard of me :P , but here I go:

When I wanna check out of the store, I am redirected to paypal, I simply do not want to do anything with them, since they will not let me. So is there any other way I can check out that doesn't involve paypal in any sort of way?


I had this same problem; kept saying it couldn't verify my card. Ended up just paying with Paypal and letting the amount I didn't have in that account come out of the checking account associated with my debit card, which is something you can set up via your Paypal account. However, it is pretty inconvenient for people who don't have a Paypal account set up, so this should probably get addressed.


Top
OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:48 pm 
Mega
Mega
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:06 am
Posts: 934
Location: Downtown LA, CA
Hero of Lime Forums wrote:
Hi I think the member of the band that manages twitter heard of me :P , but here I go:

When I wanna check out of the store, I am redirected to paypal, I simply do not want to do anything with them, since they will not let me. So is there any other way I can check out that doesn't involve paypal in any sort of way?


We used to be able to take Google checkout but that's been discontinued - other than that, you can email us what you want and we can work out a way to mail us a personal check or cash, something like that. There simply aren't a lot of affordable options besides Paypal for credit/debit card processing.


Top
OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:30 pm 
Telly
Telly

Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 2:04 am
Posts: 147
Excuse me...
If you get Atomic Purple, Do you also get HR: Blue MP3 Code?


Top
OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:13 pm 
Mega
Mega
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:06 am
Posts: 934
Location: Downtown LA, CA
Hero of Lime Forums wrote:
Excuse me...
If you get Atomic Purple, Do you also get HR: Blue MP3 Code?


You should now, but it wasn't working correctly before. If you need one, PM me or email themegas at gmail!


Top
OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:31 am 
Spare Nuts and Bolts

Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 9:21 am
Posts: 1
I pre-ordered History repeating Red, with a tee shirt bundle and also snagged the Fly on a Dog cd. I got the confirmation of the order, and a download code for Fly on a Dog. But I never got a download code for Red when it came out, or any e-mails saying the actual cds/shirt had been shipped yet.


Top
OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:06 am 
Mega
Mega
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:06 am
Posts: 934
Location: Downtown LA, CA
Lv50MarkLar wrote:
I pre-ordered History repeating Red, with a tee shirt bundle and also snagged the Fly on a Dog cd. I got the confirmation of the order, and a download code for Fly on a Dog. But I never got a download code for Red when it came out, or any e-mails saying the actual cds/shirt had been shipped yet.


Send me a PM with the email address you used to order and I'll sort it out!


Top
OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:09 pm 
Spare Nuts and Bolts

Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 12:02 pm
Posts: 2
Hi there!

When attempting to buy bundles on the featured page of the shop, it kicks back a message of "this product combination does not exist". I'm super interested in the VS Starter Pack but the store seems to not want me to buy it.

The individual items can be added to the cart, but not the bundle.


Top
OfflineProfile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Code Black-Bird © 2011 by FanFanLaTuFlippe Contact