It is currently Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:09 pm
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 41 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:10 pm 
Dopemaster Smokeabitch

Comm.BA wrote:
How did you come up with Jay C's design anyways?

I drew the first comic with him in it and he was just a normal stick figure, and then I realized nobody was gonna be able to tell who he was, so I added his name in his arms, haha.

OfflineProfile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:22 pm 
Dopemaster Smokeabitch

COMMFRIDAY UPDATE

jigger wrote:
Comm.BA wrote:
You just discovered the cure for cancer! Do you help the world by letting anyone know, or sell it on the black market for a big profit?

I'd hold an X-Games like tournament, winner take all

jigger wrote:
Comm.BA wrote:
That cancer cure you discovered has just gone under a stage 2 mutation. It turns out the cure is actually the exact opposite, IT CAUSES CANCER! The world is after you for revenge, where do you hide?

My front porch with a shotgun

Cowbox wrote:
Comm.BA wrote:
You just won the cure for cancer in an X-games like tournament! Though, sadly, it turns out it wasn't a cure for cancer, but actually CAUSES cancer. The creator of this cancerous substance is on his porch with a gun. How do you take him out?

I'd wait until night for reduced visibility. Under the cloak of shadow, I'd sneak up to him and handcuff both of us together and force the cause for cancer into his mouth. Then it's only a matter of time before he dies a slow and painful death with me always there to keep a close eye on him.

jigger wrote:
Comm.BA wrote:
Oh shit! While waiting on your porch with a gun, the winner of the X-games like tournament waited until night for you to have reduced visibility. Under the cloak of shadow, he snuck up on you and handcuff both of you together and proceeded to force the cause for cancer into your mouth. It's only a matter of time before you die a slow and painful death with him, or is it? IS THERE A WAY OUT OF THIS SITUATION?!?

Firstly since we'd be handcuffed together, there's no way I'd be getting away from him, so I'd let him in on the secret that I have the real cure for cancer in my vault, and if he agreed to un-cuff me I'd gladly let him have it, after going to my vault I'd pull out the cure and hand it over to him and while he's distracted trying to solve the elaborate lock puzzle that involves tilting the cure around to guide a ball through a maze to the right release mechanism to open the cure and not blow it up and kill everyone I'd do a quick ninja sweep kick, spinning 360 degrees while grabbing my two golden lugers that I just happen to keep on the floor, then I'd do a back flip into the air while the cure he dropped perfectly lands into my righthand cancer cure holster in slow motion and while still spinning and backflipping through the air I'd unload into him and say something cool like 'LAVA nice day!' while crashing through a stained glass window of Fonzie riding a Velociraptor with sunglasses and a cowboy hat. Of course this is all hypothetical in the case that he didn't somehow develop an immunity to lead from the first cure that ended up causing cancer.

Cowbox wrote:
Comm.BA wrote:
Scene: You, the winner of the X-games like tournament have waited until night so the man on his porch with a gun, who is also the person to give you cancer AND set up the X-games like tournament, will have reduced visibility. Under the cloak of shadow, you sneak up on him and handcuff both of you together and proceeded to force the cause for cancer into his mouth. It's only a matter of time before he dies a slow and painful death with you, or is it? (not the actual question asked) He realizes that since you would both be handcuffed together, there's no way he would be getting away from you, but he lets you in on the secret that he has the real cure for cancer in his vault! If you agree to un-cuff him, he'll gladly let you have it. After going to his vault he pulls out the cure and hands it over to you. While you're distracted trying to solve the elaborate lock puzzle that involves tilting the cure around to guide a ball through a maze to the right release mechanism to open the cure and not blow it up and kill everyone, he does a quick ninja sweep kick, spinning 360 degrees while grabbing his two golden lugers that he just happens to keep on the floor, then he does a back flip into the air while the cure you dropped perfectly lands into his righthand cancer cure holster in slow motion and while still spinning and backflipping through the air he'd unload into you and say something cool like 'LAVA nice day!' while crashing through a stained glass window of Fonzie riding a Velociraptor with sunglasses and a cowboy hat. BUT WHAT IF YOU DIDN'T UN-CUFF HIM COWBOX?!? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS NEXT?!?

Apparently I've developped some powers of precognition because now I know exactly what his plans are should I uncuff him. I choose to instead be a lazy sack of shit and sit down and wait it out.

jigger wrote:
Comm.BA wrote:
Do you blame Cowbox for ending the great questions story with "I'd just leave us handcuffed and die"?

I never blamed him in the first place because I planned ahead six steps and knew from the start he would rush my porch when my guard was down, hadcuff me while forcing me to ingest the cure/cause for cancer myself, and would see right through my obvious shroud of deceit, and being the master of tricks that I am, I dislocate my fake hand from the cuff leaving him quite baffled by the whole turn of events and race towards my golden 'real cure for sure this time' vault.

Knowing that cowbox is probably faster than me on foot , I think ahead again and stumble to the ground and trip; and in an oversight caused by his terror of dying cancer and overall confidence in his own safe cracking ability he continues to run past me, making his way to the safe.

BUT

this is no ordinary fall, no, my friend, this is a well calculated (and perfectly executed if I do say so myself) front flip-tuck-somersault leading me into a secret underground escape tunnel hidden under a very nice rug (oh so nice might I add) landing me right on top of my trusty escape motorcycle (lovingly referred to as the geddafuckouttathere-mobile)

I ride off to the stadium that housed the X-game like series of events and readying myself for the final showdown that is likely to occur, assuming that dumb old 'box can make it out of my mansion alive once he realized that I don't even own a vault and that he just cracked the timer to the worlds biggest time-bomb.

OfflineProfile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:23 pm 
Burgermeister

Easily one of the best recurring things that we've done on this forum.

OfflineProfile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:56 am 
Robocop
Robocop

I've always been able to do this.

I'm not letting this go this is some grade-A bullshit you are trying to pull here motherfucker.

OfflineProfile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:26 pm 
Dopemaster Smokeabitch

rowdyhouse is he hates ms paintings.

OfflineProfile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:25 pm 
Dopemaster Smokeabitch

Last one I got

If you have any I didn't post saved or something let me know, because that would be awesome but I'm really not expecting anybody to have saved these. I mean, I don't even keep them saved after all.

OfflineProfile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:43 pm 
Burgermeister

I have a feeling Stink has them saved. I mean, come on, he even had that sweet ass picture of me looking badass and shit with the golf club.

OfflineProfile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:53 am 
Super Snoop

I don't have them saved, but, being the guy who usually digs up old things that happened on the forum for arbitrary reasons, I did a lot of the archive digging for this thread. Sadly, a lot of the comics were deleted from tinypic/imgur, so unless someone else has them they're pretty much lost to time.

(also i didn't save that badass golf club picture, i just went back through the Personal Picture Thread really quickly)

OfflineProfile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:58 am 
Dopemaster Smokeabitch

Yeah, Stink got pretty much all the comics posted in this thread for me, there were like 1 or 2 he didn't have, that JT happened to have.

OfflineProfile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:03 pm 
Burgermeister

StinkDude1 wrote:
(also i didn't save that badass golf club picture, i just went back through the Personal Picture Thread really quickly)

Not in my mind. To me, you have it saved and printed, hanging in your locker at school and you stare at it and mumble under your breath "someday... I'll be that awesome... someday..." and then you go out and punch some dumbass in the face for being a dumbass.

OfflineProfile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:10 am 
Dopemaster Smokeabitch

thanks stinkdude, even though this one sucks.

OfflineProfile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:32 am 
Robocop
Robocop

I actually had JT's tweet with all of them saved in my favorites. Upon further review, all of them were deleted. RAGE.

I'm not letting this go this is some grade-A bullshit you are trying to pull here motherfucker.

OfflineProfile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:29 pm 
Robot Master
Robot Master

The ones you posted are the only ones I have saved, other than Ramp Champ.

Also, this

OfflineProfile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:34 pm 
Ban Jay C

oh fuck I forgot about Ramp Champ. YO YIGGER WHERE'S RAMP CHAMP AND J^IGGERCOMICS? I'm waiting.

OfflineProfile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:30 pm 
Robot Master
Robot Master

it's ok bro i got you covered

OfflineProfile
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 41 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next