It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:27 pm
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 9 of 9   [ 135 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: MM3 dialogue
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:12 pm 
Mega
Mega
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:09 pm
Posts: 107
Location: Los Angeles
@majin We're probs not gonna do another Get Equipped. So that intro song may never happen. We'll have to see.

@toomuchcoffee Gemini and Hard are pretty much done and sound great. Needleman however is still in limbo. We have a super rough demo, but we all kinda want to take another pass at it. The angle just isn't clear. Pins & Needles would be good. Maybe we could fit that in there somewhere.

_________________
Tiddleywinks


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: MM3 dialogue
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:14 pm 
Mettaur
Mettaur
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:57 pm
Posts: 80
Location: New York
Are you guys going to make a song with the "Game Over" theme? I'm just asking because after listening to "I'm Not the Breakman" it seems like you guys can take any of the themes and make them incredibly epic.

_________________
"This news has just filled my heart with rainbows!" -Ghirahim, Skyward Sword


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: MM3 dialogue
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:09 pm 
Musician Extraordinaire
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:10 pm
Posts: 4510
Location: I COME FROM THE LAND DOWN UNDER
moneydude496 wrote:
Are you guys going to make a song with the "Game Over" theme? I'm just asking because after listening to "I'm Not the Breakman" it seems like you guys can take any of the themes and make them incredibly epic.

I thought it was just generally implied that they can make all of the themes great regardless.

_________________
Comm.BA wrote:
We don't speak about the X-Games. The last time that happened the cure for cancer was actually the cause for cancer.


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: MM3 dialogue
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:02 pm 
Sniper Joe
Sniper Joe
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:10 pm
Posts: 338
I just had a great thought about The Megas doing the Mega Man 3 End Song with singing akin to Les Miserables' The Confrontation song.

Mega Man and Proto Man. :mrgreen:

- Mr. Green


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: MM3 dialogue
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:59 am 
#1 Johnny
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 2095
Location: Seattle
breeding wrote:
Needleman however is still in limbo. We have a super rough demo, but we all kinda want to take another pass at it. The angle just isn't clear. Pins & Needles would be good. Maybe we could fit that in there somewhere.


I think "Threads of Fate" could be a pretty awesome song title / idea for Needle Man


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: MM3 dialogue
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:19 pm 
Spare Nuts and Bolts

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:18 pm
Posts: 1
JohnnyGo wrote:
breeding wrote:
Needleman however is still in limbo. We have a super rough demo, but we all kinda want to take another pass at it. The angle just isn't clear. Pins & Needles would be good. Maybe we could fit that in there somewhere.


I think "Threads of Fate" could be a pretty awesome song title / idea for Needle Man


Ooh. Ooh.

Thorns of Fate.

You think you can stop this? These thorns, they know to seek out you.


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: MM3 dialogue
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:39 pm 
Dopemaster Smokeabitch
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:54 am
Posts: 5078
Location: east swagnia
To break Snakeman's face you will needle my power.


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: MM3 dialogue
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:24 pm 
Musician Extraordinaire
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:10 pm
Posts: 4510
Location: I COME FROM THE LAND DOWN UNDER
jigger wrote:
To break Snakeman's face you will needle my power.

I actually heard Josh singing this in my head.
Congrats. That was beautiful.

_________________
Comm.BA wrote:
We don't speak about the X-Games. The last time that happened the cure for cancer was actually the cause for cancer.


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: MM3 dialogue
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:58 am 
Robocop
Robocop
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:04 am
Posts: 6177
Location: Louisville
Signature Get!

_________________
JT wrote:
The pokepocalypse will be heralded in on a symphony of bad trumpet midis.
Johnny Tijuana wrote:
I'm not letting this go this is some grade-A bullshit you are trying to pull here motherfucker.


Image


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: MM3 dialogue
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:06 pm 
Sniper Joe
Sniper Joe
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:56 pm
Posts: 278
Location: Charleston, SC
Tuberz wrote:
jigger wrote:
To break Snakeman's face you will needle my power.

I actually heard Josh singing this in my head.
Congrats. That was beautiful.



LOL I did too. that's awesome.


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: MM3 dialogue
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:39 pm 
Sniper Joe
Sniper Joe
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:10 pm
Posts: 338
I personally can't wait to hear Needle Man because of that funky bass line.

Greg gon' tear that shiz up.


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: MM3 dialogue
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:57 am 
Yellow Devil
Yellow Devil
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:59 am
Posts: 615
Location: Los Angeles
i first want to say that I trust Josh and the guys 100%, this album will rock and be legendary.

multiple versions of the mm3 intro? secret track?

to me needle man is all about hidden danger. shit is flying at you and popping out at you, coming down on you. something about working in energy mines?

i'm blown away by the creativity and synergy... the megas seem to really be in the zone.

is the password theme being done? can you do a badass guitar version of that?

_________________
-alby13
X: "What if I become a maverick?"


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: MM3 dialogue
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:09 am 
Mettaur
Mettaur
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:31 am
Posts: 88
Location: Pittsburgh
I hate to necropost, but it's for a good cause ---

As someone who had never even heard of The Megas until way late in the game, and fell in love with History Repeating upon the first listen, it's really interesting to go back and read these comments from when it wasn't even complete! It's like the best parts of an album liner or the extras on a DVD, except that they weren't thought of later and polished to a fake shine. Some of the questions and answers were things I thought of while listening, so it's nice to know that I wasn't too far off! Also the fact that The Megas do/used to post with their fans is just amazing and something I doubt too many bands are keen to do.

So sorry for the meganecropost, but I just couldn't keep away from the awesome!


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:35 pm 
* Fox
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:27 am
Posts: 3375
ChaoticFox wrote:
Fish wrote:
I've never played through an X game.

Get out. Get. The fuck. Out.

No use in playing garbage. He's in the right here, Fox.

_________________
serea11 wrote:
So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:05 am 
#1 Johnny
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:56 pm
Posts: 2095
Location: Seattle
LockableFaceman wrote:
ChaoticFox wrote:
Fish wrote:
I've never played through an X game.
Get out. Get. The fuck. Out.
No use in playing garbage. He's in the right here, Fox.
How dare you


Top
OfflineProfile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 9 of 9   [ 135 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Code Black-Bird © 2011 by FanFanLaTuFlippe Contact